White vitiligo in arm, chest and back, segmental vitiligo, turning black. Solution?

sir,Im from Sri lanka,I have skin problem since my childhood,there are white vitiligo in my left arm , chest and upper back,according to my parents ,they say it was arisen after i got tripple vaccinating,Recently I was consulted a dermatologist and he has mentioned this a a segmental vitiligo,Now Im 31 ,eventhough in my few years before this vitiligo could be clearly visible now it is turnning to black,could you please consult me about the case and what I have to do
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012