White thick stuff on squeezing the mole, treatment required?

I have a mole oin my shoulder blade that I have had as long as I can remember - the other day my boyfriend noticed it had what appeared to be something sticking out of it. He tried to get it off and squeezed myt mole, like a zit and a bunch of white thick stuff came out of it. I had my mom look at it the next day and she did the same thing and some more stuff came out but not as much. I ve had my moles looked at a year ago by a dermatologist , and at that time he said they all looked fine. Do I need to have this mole looked at??
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012