White stools, vomiting, stomach heaviness, increased belching. Medical attention required?

I had a white bowel movement today. It kinda of freaked me out. On Thursday thru Saturday I was staying at a hospital in the maternity ward for an adoption. On Sunday / Monday, I was vomiting for about 12 hours. Since that time, my stomach has stayed full for a longer than normal amount of time and I have increased belching . Do I need to see a doctor? or see if this continues? The only diet changes were on Monday, I only ate 3 cups of applesauce due to my sickness. everything else has been normal.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013