White spots on legs and arms. Is it due to being in pool?

hi my daughter (18 month old) has been getting these white spots in her legs some in her arms. i do not know what they are but may i add that she spends a lot of time in my pool, some say it might be the sun but i don t know. she doesn t complain about them at all so i assume they don t bother her art all. i really want to know what they are.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
THERE ARE FEW POSSIBILITIES
1. IT COULD BE FUNGAL INFECTION FOR WHICH A TOPICAL ANITFUNGAL CREAM COULD BE GIVEN
2. IT COULD BE DRY SKIN (ATOPIC DERMATITIS) FOR WHICH TOPICAL MOISTURIZER IS REQUIRED.
FOR CORRECT ASSESSMENT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO SHOW TO DERMATOLOGIST AS WITHOUT SEEING THE LESIONS IT WILL BE NOT POSSIBLE TO CORRECTLY TREAT IT