White spot on tonsil, tonsil stones, swollen lymph nodes in neck. Cancer?

For months now, I ve had a small, painless, light whitish spot on my right tonsil . I get tonsil stones and remove them regularly, so that is why I noticed it, but it isn t as bright white as the tonsil stones, nor does it come out. It s on the surface of the tonsil and not in a crypt. Right now, I am on antibiotics and claritin for swollen lymph nodes in my neck (swollen for about a month now), post nasal drip , and an irritated, red throat. However, I had this white spot long before I had any of these symptoms when my throat, tonsils, and other glands felt just fine. What could this spot be, and what should I do? I am a worrier, and I am worried that this spot, plus my swollen glands in my neck, could be signs of tonsil cancer . I am a 28 year old female, and I do smoke about 4 times per day.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012