White spot on penis skin after scratch healing. Dangerous disease?

hi, I am so much worried, after I had sex with my wife, my wife use to play with her clitoris during sex, and some times her nail fingers may hit my penis head, but when the wound place repaired itself, it leaves a 2mm white smooth dry bulb-like skin (the white spot is much bigger the scratched area on the head skin), I am afraid if I have a dangerous, disease, as I did not have this situation before one year, so please I need your help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016

Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have developed what is called as Ballanitis Xerotica Obliterance (BXO) due to chronic infection of glans penis following injury to glans.

However this needs to be confirmed by a clinical examination by a qualified Urologist .

This is a progressive disease but is of a benign in nature.and gets stabilised after few months.