White spot inside of upper left cheek in side my mouth, please sugest

white spot inside of upper left cheek in side my mouth
HI IAM 21 YEARS AND IAM A FEMALE I HAVE A WHITE SPOT ON THE UPPER LEFT SIDE INSIDE MY MOUTH BY MY CHEEK WHAT SHOULD I DO IT JST APPEARED A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO AND I AVE A HEADACHE
Asked On : Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hi;
white spot can be a candid infection;oral infections are common ;just see if there is redness around that white spot ;for now you can apply glycerine ;it should help.
thanks
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response

White spots on the cheek is no where related to your headache. If your are smoking/ using any tobacco products please do stop that. And, also watch for the progress in the size of the lesions. If it is increasing in the size please consult your ENT specialist.

Dr. Naveen Kumar