White spot filled with pus between the last two toes, squeezed out, extreme pain. What is this ?

There is a white spot between the last two of my toes full of pus and sensitive to pressure. There is a tiny hole in the center that I have squeezed most of the pus out of, which has relieved the pressure pain tremendously. Aside from this, there appear to be no other side effects. I have encountered something similar when I punctured the skin deep under my thumb nail, and it filled with pus and was sensitive to pressure. What is this? Just a puncture that is filling up with pus, maybe trying to heal? I just want to make sure it's nothing serious.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that you are having deep seated abscess between your tors.
Simply removal of pus will not solve the problem.
Go for regular dressing with antibiotic cream by your doctor.
Your doctor will prescribe a full course of antibiotic for proper eradication of infection.
By doing this within a week time you will be alright.
If you do not take proper treatment chance of spreading infection to your whole foot is there.
Ok and bye.

Dermatologist Dr. Kalpana Pathak's  Response

From the description it seems, you might be having fungal infection of your web space which might have got secondarily infected. To treat the same, do warm water compresses of the area apply a mild steroid antibacterial antifungal cream for few days. Avoid wearing shoes and keep the area as much dry as possible. If possible consult a dermatologist too for proper examination and appropriate treatment.