White pus-filled bumps on chest and thighs. Help

hi.. i m sam, 20 years old, female. about 2 weeks ago i ve noticed white pus filled pumps that start on my cheast then thighs ,now they multiply and there are some on my abdomen and slightly on my forearm as well. i ve never had any acne problems as a teenager and i m senstive to sun (yet those areas are not exposed to it so..). i have an external ear infection that start prior to that (don t know if its realted) and then a scalp infection and conjectvitis around that time. i m sexually inactive (if that will make any diffrence) and as far as i know my immune system is normal. i ll be more than greatfull if somebody help me, thank you very much in advance. (sorry for my bad my english)
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
Hi i think u are suffering from folliculites .it is a superfical bacterial infection of the hair is mainly caused by staphylococcal bacteria.use of atarax 25 mg at night.antibiotic twice daily and application of t bact oinent can cure the condition.