White pinkish crease between buttocks, discoloration around clitoris spreading to butt, no itching or pain. What could be the reason?

I am a dark skin female, but i noticed the other day that in between my buttocks (slightly up from my anus ) sort of at the crease that it s very light/sort of white pinkish....as if someone who may have been burned but has light patches ....im 38 years old and i first noticed the discoloration around my clitiros...(not on my clitiros just the area around it is slightly discolored...now it is around my butt area..it dosent itch , burn or anything it s just discolored.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer