White patches in my upper left mouth and it is spreading. What is the cure ?

Hi, i am a 20 year-old asian male. i have a white patch in my upper left mouth. it started about a year ago. before it was little white spots only. then it spreads and formed a big one. also, the mustache on that area is also turned white. i already consulted a dermatologist twice and the second one gave me a dignosis that it is a case of vitiligo and gave me hydrocortizone cream and oil of bergamot to administer on the affected skin . and i m seeking help because i cannot find cure with the medications he gave me.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011