White patches around neck, sweating, marks spreading, applying zole-f. Treatment?

sir, I m Praveen 24 yrs of age, having a skin problem. My issue is that I am having white patches around my neck , which irritates me when I sweat really(mostly when the sweat evaporates)....I bath twice a day regularly, use my own soap, towel, and other cloths.....these marks are slowly spreading....i use dettol soap...these patches has been there for a couple of months....i was applying zole-f on showed reduction, but not cure ......kindly help me with the situation....... Thanking you..
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012