White patch with brown spot on face, melasma disease, cap. acvit and tablet nucell, melacare cream

Dear sir/Madam, I am 32 yrs old. My colour complexion is wheatish. My weight is Approx 72. My problem is - I have a small (approx. 1and ½ inch) white patch on my face (only on left upper cheek ) with a small brown spot in the white patch from the last 3 yrs. Initially, there was only small white patch but from the last 1 yrs brown spot also become visible. Some times the brown spot becomes very dark and sometimes very light. The same process is happening with white patch. Sr. Consultant found ‘ Melasma disease’ and advised me some tablets (Cap. Acvit and Tablet Nucell) and some cream Cosglo gel for morning and Melacare cream for night and Depiwhite Mask twice in a week. But all this remedy is in vain. I am not satisfied after applied such kind of treatment from the last 3-4 months . It is requested to kindly give me a fruitful advice so that these marks (white patch and brown spot) can be removed permanently. Thanking you in anticipation. Regards, Rahul
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012