White marks on penis, itching, spreading, urine leakage after passing urine. History of fungal infection in groin area. Treatment for white marks?

Hi i am XXXXX.28 year old.i have some white colour marks on my penis .its not itching always.i used to sex with one lady only .and some times i am using rubber condoms .after a long time i used condom and i realise the white marks are itching and the marks are spreading i is not a fluid collectio or pimple is dry and most of the time not active.i had it from about 6 months.i dont know its because of condom or sperm or urine or something else.let me know what is this and what treatment i should take.i have another problem of dripping 3 or 5 drops of urine after passing urine.this problem really messed up my underwear always.before 5 years i had some fungal infection in my growin area and i got a right oilment(d.k gell).after use dat oilment ,it fully cured.i dont know its is the continuation of that..let me know the marks can be wanished for ever...?please healp me.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012