White marks after psoriasis, is any treatment out there to restore the color of my skin ?

Hello I have guttate psoriasis for almost 4 years and its is now under control. No itchiness, no scaling, no thickeness of the skin or redness. I only have one little problem, little white marks, where the flares used to be. I would like to know if there is any treatment out there to restore the color of my skin. I eat a healthy diet with lots of fish, veggies and fruits, absolutely no cigarrettes and almost no alcohol consumption, since that is the only way I can control flaring without cortisone. I also take collagen, biotin and B complex. On my skin I use Triderma Psoriasis Control after I take a bath and at nightime I use Vaseline Clinical Therapy to keep my skin hidrated. Is there anything else I can try to restore the natural color of my skin? Thank you so much!
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011