White lump protruding from vagina, looks like a white kidney bean. Cyst formation?

Hello, I am 27 y/o, and recently found a white lump slightly protruding from my vagina. It is causing soreness and pain, mainly during and after intercourse. I was just at the gyno , they obviously didnt notice it, which i cant understand, and got normal results on all std testing and pap . I am inclined to think it is a cyst, not a bartholin cyst , because it is in my vaginal wall. It looks like a white kidney bean, and is not a bump, because it seems to be a half an inch long. Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  129 Awaiting Answer