White jelly dot found directly on nipple, cut it and tried removing, no pain. What is this ?

Hi. I just found a white jelly dot directly on my nipple . it looks like a pimple but it s not painful. i tried to press it out but wont budge. so i took something sharp n slowly bits by bits remove it. it s not painful and it doesn t come out as a whole. each time i tried to pull the whole thing out, it will sort of like comes out only the part i was grabbing onto and it has no shape after that. Was wondering if it s like a milk harden or something? but I am unmarried and a virgin . So i hope it s something normal. Who can I consult on such things? Does a normal doctor knows about these things or I need to go to a specialist? After removing, it looks like it s no longer there but i probably can t get too deep inside to clean it.It didn t bleed .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thanks for your query
you need not to worry as it is very common condition ,look like skin tag or inclusion cyst
better to consult dermatologist and get remove it in single sitting
do not pull it or cut it by own as there is chance of infection
i hope i answered your question