White hoops in bowel movement, belly pain, rashes over body, worms through hands. What could it be?

Ive had really horrible intestinal issues for yrs now. I woke up the other day and white hoops were in bowl movement. Then my belly hurt worse then before. But different the juices in my stomach were weird strange. And then I got a rash all over body. Now the night before thus I was rubbing my 4 yr olds sons head. And felt two bumps one felt like ingrown hair . So I attempted to remove it. And it was hard. So I thought it was a tick. Being a girlie. Girl I wasn t able to tell. So looked up pics. And just didnt know then my skin began to itch these black spots increasing to embedd themselves in my skin. Like they were in air. It was nothing I ve seen they found a new. So days later I seen these thin white worms coming out my hands they formed scars the radh spread to head toes are yellow. Worse the Athletes Foot . Then my veins petrude outward in pain shooting. So thinking this. Is normal just a virus I go to ER and oh. Boy. Worms don t come out of skin in USA. So now I look crazy. But. My question. To one :f hou are these here in the U.S? They come put of my nose and eyes. But they stay there unless I run warm water then my veins expand. Coming frim someone you couldn t see. Or find. The thing that s interesting is they leave a bruise and its looks like a scar of a work. But like a s. Blue n black mt feet. My head is sore. When I vommit. It kills mt chest. My Back hurts. My stomach n back. Looks off. Like indented in. But. No one qill listen. So I wrnt into forums and tjey Home. Me..and I m glad that s the case. Now Hom persin to infect.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013