White hair in 9 months old baby

My child have 9 months aged.. He enclose two white hairs now ..What is the problem and how to stop this .. The white hair is leave or not? Please enlighten me..
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Thanks for choosing HCM.,
Two white hairs at the age of 9 months.., is common in most of the people..,
So don't worry...give good nutrient diet , milk,
Need not take any treatment for this..,
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Usually white hair can occur due to deficiency or certain skin disease. If just one or two are there, you may leave them alone as it is common in most people. If there are more coming, you need to take him to the Dermatologist to get evaluated and prevent progression. Give him a nutritious diet and keep him well hydrated.