White fluid dripping from nose. On allergy tablets. What can I take instead?

I am a Govt. employee, and having age of 30 years, my problem is that everyday when i get up from sleep at day or night some kind of white fluid is dipping from my nose it remains for long time. Moreover, it start dipping any time suddenly. I am worried about that my doctors says that it is a kind of allergy and it could not be cured permanently. I tired from using allergic tablet daily. Please give some useful suggestion.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013