White dots on the top and sides of penis, reduces with lobate-gn cream, sexually active. Effective remedy?

Hello sir,I have problem in my penis .I am not married, a nd i dont have sexwith girlfriend REGULARLY ,sometimesit is only one. Or two white dots on the top and sides of penis ,its like allergy when I use lobate-gn skin cream on it ,it is redused but not cured.I keep my body very clean.this is very. dissapointing,please suggest me some good medicene
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Thanks for query,
Pubic area is very often gets infection as it remains covered all the time.
Due to multiple hair follicles it has more perspiration then other part of body.
Don't apply cream but use dusting antibiotics powder makes it dry.
Don't apply any thing on glans.
Thanks.