White discharge from breasts, bleeding. Worried about pregnancy

Hi I am Navi , Today ,I saw white discharge like milk come from my both breast when i squeez it.I am sure I m not pregnant because my menses is going on ...... but last month my periods was not late its not came on same day but this time its fine but with heavy bleeding .I am worried about that may due to some hormonal problem because being a staff nurse I examine my breast ,every thing is fine . The maine problem is that I am worried about my pregnancy is it a contradiction for my pregnancy. Although I know about that it may be occur due to hormonal problem but i don t want to take any medicine ....
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013