White discharge along with urine, decrease in viscosity of night fall. Serious?

i am 21 years old! my weight is approximately 70 kg. and height is approximately 6 fut! sometimes whenever i pass urine , a white color substance comes out! i feel that its the same substance which comes out when i have night fall! and the viscosity of the material which comes out after night fall is decreasing day by day! is everything normal? please reply me soon
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Nothing to worry.
White substance you pass might be due to passing of some salt like phosphates giving rise to this problem.
Some times in urinary tract infection you may find this type of urine.
Go for urine check up and get report.
After report go for treatment accordingly.
Quantity of night discharge depends upon how much frequentlu you have night discharge.
If you have night discharge daily, then quantity is going to reduce due to there is no time for production of semen.
Take plenty of water.
Ok and take care.