White creamy discharge with tiny lumps after protected intercourse. How treat it?

I have had intercourse (protected) with a condom Used properly, did not break nor have holes it it, And my partner also pulled out before he ejaculated. But 4 days after, I had a lot of white creamy thick discharge with tiny clumps Of stringy like blood along with it. And the other morning After urinating, a ton of it came out, I could feel it, it felt warm. I have been having this discharge issue ever since me and my partner Have been using condoms . but after not having intercourse for A while it dies down. I have also gotten that stringy like tiny clusters of blood too before. I used to be in ortho evra , but That was months ago. I m extremely worried that I m pregnant.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer