White bumps on palms, pain on closing hands, happens when palms are wet. Causes?

I have something going on with the insides of my hands. Whenever I get my hands wet for a certain period of time, my palms get these white bumps in the center of them. They are painful if I close my hands or anything like that. I am at college right now and it seems to only happen when I am around the water here rather than at home for any period of time. I don t know what it is and its really frustrating to do anything after about 4 minutes of my hands being wet because it hurts. What is going on?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012

As your history says theres symptoms popping up after your hands get wet.i want to ask is it just any water,or cold or warm in specific.
such feature can be characterstic of raynauds phenomenon.But again you should consult you visual diagnosis will be of great help.