White bumps in the thighs and pubic area. Took antibiotics. Not getting cured. What to do?

Hi, about 6 months ago, i started having these really tiny white lumps around my inner thigh area extending to the outer edge of my pubic area (around the pubic hair not on pubic hair). They never went away, but got worse about 2 months ago, when it grew to the size of pimples . I tool bearcef antibiotics the doctor prescribed and applied the cream he gave. Everything s more or less cleared up but two days ago; two new ones appeared. What should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013