White bump near clitoris with discharge, no itching, have started using summers eves wash. History of bacterial, yeast infection. Cause?

I have found a little white bump kinda by clitoris today... It doesnt itch but I have a little discharge , I just found it today.. And I am 19 years old very sensitive down there told that by my geno.. And today would be my 3rd day using SUMMERS EVES sensitive cleaning wash delicate scented.. Im lost I want to know what it is.. IM FREAKING OUT.. I started to you the summers eves 3 days ago because of odor before I was using doves unscented sensitive skin body wash down there.. I am also an african american female and in the past I have had alot of bacterial & yeast infection . But last month I was NEGATIVE FOR YEAST, Bacteria, and STDS. Please help, all comments welcome
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer