While taking a shower I passed out and hit my head and everything was blur and feel sick in my stomach. What is the reason ?

this moning i felt like i had a fever . i checked and didnt.. i was really tired so whike waiting for my shower to warm up i fell asleep. i woke up and got in my shower.. i felt dizzy and confused.. i couldnt even wash my hair . and nothing made since. i put my head out of the shower to breath .. and then i tired to finish.. i stepped out of the shower and i must have passed out and i hit my head. its all a blur. i dont member what happened. and i feel sick to my stomach still and i cant stand up.. whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Oct 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
It is difficult to point to a single system involvement . I could say that in febrile illnesses one can become a little dizzy and disoriented but your sounds more complicated than that. I strongly suggest admission and treatment ESP because u had loss of consciousness. Please do not ignore
Have a healthy living