Which test should i undergo to know whether i am hiv infected or not ?

DEAR MADAM / SIR, MY QUEIRY IS REGARDING HIV INFECTION. I HAD A CONDOM BREAK TWICE. FIRST ON 2/5/2011 & SECOND ON 16/5/2011. BOTH TIMES PARTNER HIV STATUS BEING UNKNOWN. ALSO, BOTH TIMES, I REALISED THE CONDOM HAS TORN ON IMMEDIATE BASIS ( I RESPONDED TO THE CONDOM BREAK IN AROUND 2 - 5 SECONDS ). I WITHDREW IMMEDIATELY. THIS HAPPENED BEFORE I EJACULATED. I THEN REPLACED THE CONDOM AND THEN IT WAS OKAY. NOW IM SCARED LIKED HELL ON POSSIBILITY OF HIV INFECTION. IM HAVING NO PROBLEMS AS SUCH CURRENTLY ON DATE ie 6/5/2011. I HAD A MAJOR COLD / LEAKING NOSE 2 WEEKS BACK. TOOK NORMAL MEDICATION AND PROPER NOW. I GOT NO FEVER AT ALL. IM GETTING SINCE LAST 2 DAYS SOME MILD SRACTHING LIKE FEELING HERE AND THERE ALL AROUND BODY, BUT NO RASH AS SUCH. NO STOMACH PROBLEMS, NO LOOSE MOTIONS, MO HEADACHES, NO SWELLINGS. NO VOMITTINGS. NO FATIGUE. IVE BEEN READING A LOT ON THE NET ABOUT HIV AND THINK AM PANICING PSYCOLOGICALLY. I THINK AM HALUCINATING TO HAVING SYMTOMS. PLEASE TELL ME THE POSSIBILITES OF MALE GETTING INFECTED FROM A CONDOM BREAK. I READ ON THE NET THE CHANGES ARE VERY LESS FOR MALE TO GET INFECTED IN CASE OF A CONDOM BREAK. MAINLY SO, CAUSE THE FLUIDS DONT MEET MOST OF THE TIMES IN A CONTAT TIME OF A FEW SECONDS. SECONDLY REGARDING, PCR TEST, I HEARD GIVES POSITIVE RESULTS, EVEN AT TIMES WHEN THE SUBJECT IS NOT INFECTED. PLEASE ADVISE ON THIS ALSO. PLEASE HELP ME SIR. ALSO, TELL ME BEST TESTS I CAN DO ON DATE TO GET MY INFECTION STATUS. THANK YOU. ABY
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011