Which tablet are used in cancer ?

which type of tablet cure in cancer & which tablet are used
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jun 2010
Hello, welcome to Healthcaremagic. There are no tablets used in treatment of cancer. You seem to have been misinformed about it. Treatment of various cancers depend on the type and grade of cancer and medication is used accordingly. Wish you good health.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.You should know what you are asking? From head to toe there are hundreds of types of cancer in the body and each cancer has different medicine for it.That medicine may be in either injection or oral form.Thanks and good luck.
  Anonymous's Response
What do you mean by tablet? It depends on the type of cancer you have there is medication, chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
chemotherapies for cancer are to be given by specialist doctiors after proper diagnosis and evaluation of the patient