Which specialist should I consult for my acidity problem because of which I am always having pain in left side of the body ?

HI, I AM 28 YEARS OLD(FEMALE). I AM SUFFERING FROM ACIDITY PROBLEM. AND ALWAYS THERE WIL BE PAIN IN ALMOST LEFT SIDE OF THE BODY ie, CHEST , NECK NOSE UPPER PART OF CHEEK(NEAR LEFT EAR), LOWER JAW, LEFT ARM AND ALSO SHOULDER . SOME TIMES LEFT HAND PAINS A LOT.. ALSO I FEEL CHEST PART HEAVY SOMETIMES.. I M TAKING OMEZ DAILY BEFORE BREAKFAST. PLZ HELP ME.. I AM CONFUSED TO CONSULT A PARTICULAR SPECIALIST IN THIS REGARD.. THANKS IN ADVANCE... HI, I AM 28 YEARS OLD(FEMALE). I AM SUFFERING FROM ACIDITY PROBLEM. AND ALWAYS THERE WIL BE PAIN IN ALMOST LEFT SIDE OF THE BODY ie, CHEST, NECK NOSE UPPER PART OF CHEEK(NEAR LEFT EAR), LOWER JAW, LEFT ARM AND ALSO SHOULDER. SOME TIMES LEFT HAND PAINS A LOT.. ALSO I FEEL CHEST PART HEAVY SOMETIMES.. I M TAKING OMEZ DAILY BEFORE BREAKFAST. PLZ HELP ME.. I AM CONFUSED TO CONSULT A PARTICULAR SPECIALIST IN THIS REGARD.. THANKS IN ADVANCE...
Asked On : Mon, 14 Mar 2011
Nephrologist 's  Response
Get an ecg and a chest x ray done to rule out other pathology. Escalate your gastric tablet grom omez to esomeprazole 40 mg od and add ducrafil o 2tsp tid