Which medicine is more effective to retrieve my hair loss even after using minoxidil-5%, Evion -cap ?

HI sir, i am 22 year old from last 2 year i lost my all hair uppper of my head hair due to i life is disapointed i have used - Medicie like--1. minoxidil-5%, 2.candid TV suspention lostion 3.Evion -cap From last 1 year but day by day i am losing my all hair now what i have to do which medicine will be more & more effected my to retrive my lost hair can you please assit me i will say thanks a lot for your kindful advice for whole life raj-
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011