Which medicine can I use to get rid of tan due to radiotherapy ?

How to get rid of the tan caused by radiotherapy on my neck... Hi , I am 24yrs female treated for Hodgkin s lymphoma with 6cycles of chemotherapy and 25fractions of radiation for neck till july 2011.I am totally out of cancer and fine now. One problem i am going through is skin tan in my neck caused by radiotherapy. Its almost 4 shades darker than my face . I have been using Vitamin C-15 serum for the past 3months. Its working but very slow and i could not afford it anymore. So please suggest me a remedy... Can I use melalite forte for this problem...
Asked On : Thu, 10 Nov 2011