Which medication can use to add fat in body ?

Doctor pls which can of medicine can i use to add fat in my body. 24yrs female weight 65
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011
i think u have mention ur weight in pound
u need not to take fat medicine
but u need to take multivitamin ,which will finally increase ur weight
weight increase by fat is very dangerous in later life and do not advisable
eat regular fruits ,green veg ,milk ,eggs and keep ur calorie intake more then output
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
You need to eat protein rich diet like cereals, pulses, eggs, chicken, lean meat carbohydrate rich food like bananas, mangoes, chikoos, oranges. Eat green leafy vegetables as well for antioxidant effect and prevent deficiency diseases. Exercise by bradual weight bearing exercises to help put on muscle mass in the right proportions. You can also consult a Doctor regarding Weight gain Appetite stimulants after a proper examination of you and required tests. GOOD LUCK !!!!
General & Family Physician Dr. Meeta Misra's  Response
Hi! can you please be more specific about your query. But i would like to say that a body wt of 65 kg for a 24yr old [height not known] is already on the higher side. hence you do not need to add more fat.