Which creams can be suitably used to treat shoulder acne and acne scars ?

body acne remedies or has left some marks on my shoulder which looks ugly
Asked On : Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Thanks for nice query.     
Body acne needs keeping the system clean by drinking plenty of water ,avoiding junk and oily foods ,washing the skin many times a day . It can be due ti hormonal imbalance ,so consult skin specialist & gynec both.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases Dr. Hema Yadav's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
Body acne is mostly common in oily skin.It's best to prevent it by regular scrubbing and keeping your back relatively sweat free, open and clean.Any hyperpigmemted scars do not go away completely by the creams available in market.They, may fade with chemical peel .With time they do fade away.For faster results it's best to visit a dermatologist who can prescribe medications after examining your skin type.Til then you may try natural alovera applicatipn for some relief.