Whether the flutter in my heart is serious or not ? Please reply me

i went to the doctor the other day for a general check up as i have not been feeling well lately! when he listened to my chest he said he could hear a flutter in my heart. i have felt it before doing like a flip in my chest but didn t think any more about it. i went for an ecg test and it came back normal. is it anything to be worried about as i am only 19 and in reasonable health, and don t drink or do drugs. should i push for further tests?? i have been in and out of the doctor for over a year now feeling very tired and he wont take me serious. but why is he only noticing it now. i always get told its due to stress even when it isnt
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009