Whether the LVH with diastolic dysfunction is completely curable for a 40 yrs old male or not ?

I am around 40 years old male with body weight around 85 kg, 5 feet 10 inches. Iam suffering from hypertension and taking medicine for nearly 4 years. Very recently I have been diagonised with LVH and diastolic dysfunction. Report says LVEF 63% with good bi ventricular systolic function, uniform wall thickness. Last year on May, 2010 during holter monitoring, 8 svt beats and 13 vt beats were found. Also Last year CT angiography report was very much normal. I do not have elevated cholestoral level but once Hs-CRP was found high. Very recently my doctor has given after seeing the echo report metosartan 50 and aztor 10. Also for gastitris symptoms pentocid DSR. Kindly tell whether the LVH with diastolic dysfunction is completely curable. Also suggest whether current treatment is ok or advice if further treatment is required. Also advice me whether I can play games like football, cricket etc. Your early answer is highly solicited.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011