Where in Hyderabad can I get injection for increasing the height of girls ?

where can i get injection in hyderabad for incraseing hieght for grils.? where can i get injection in hyderabad for incraseing hieght for grils.?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
hi,thanks for query.Please understand that there are no injections are available any where in the world which after certain age can increase height of anybody.If you are less then 14 years of age then only by natural way with help of exercise and good diet you can increase your height.If you are already having periods means you are sexually mature then by any means you can not increase your height.Please do not get carried away by false advt. any where making tall claims,then harm you very badly.
wishing you good health.