Where can we seek counselling for my sisters mental condition ?

Sir, I dnt know whom i want to ask this and to which category this question will comes... I have a sister, she is 21 now.we have a problem with her.She use to speak so much in nights with gents in very typical manner by this those guy will feel in different manner.she use to speak like that only.we are telling her from past five years.But still she is in that condition only.At the time we speak with her, she will realize but again she use to do like that only.we are so much worried about her behaviour.we don t know want to do.Finally we decided we have to consult a doctor for counselling.But we don t know where we have to go.We are staying in Guntur , Andhrapradesh .Can you suggestion to which doctor we have to consult.Sorry for the big story..
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011