Whenever I run near grass my breathing gets messed up and I start hyperventilating.

whenever I run near grass my breathing gets messed up and I start hyperventilating Hi! I m 15 and I love to play sports and soccer and track and field are my favorite. The other day we had a track meet and I was running the 400m. run, half way through it I felt as if there was barely any air left in the world and I started hyperventilating a lot. This has never happened before and I have been running like this for about 5 years. My mother does not want to do anything about this because she says that this it the body s way to tell me that I m out of shape, but how could I be out of shape when I go running for at least 30-60 minutes every day? Please help me!!
Asked On : Mon, 24 May 2010