When moving around I get kind of winded and my heart feel like it working kind of hard

This is a bout my ticker (heart) again, while I was out a couple of hours ago my doctor called and left a messeage on my answering service, he said he had the results of my ectrical cardo gram. When I took this test the guy doing the test said my heart rate was in the low 60 s something like 59-63. Do you think it something to be concern about since the doctor himself called me. He said he would try to get in touch with me later on in the week. I still don t feel well, when moving around I get kind of winded and my heart feel like it working kind of hard.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009