When is the ovulation period ?

Hi Sir, today I had follicular scan on my 14th day. in LTO, one follicle of size 16*12mm and No free fluig in POD. I am on Siphene 50mg. My dr acsked me to take scan tomorrow aslo.. Please let me know is ovulution possible and when will I get ovulute? thanks in advance for ur reply..
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011
hello prts,
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
Follicular scan is done to monitor growing follicles to predict egg release to help you time your intercourse for fruitful result
generally follicle needs to reach a size of 18-24mms in order for ovulation to occur. so go for the next study as per your doctor
try to maintain sexual relationship for 2 to 3 days during the period of ovulation which will increase your chance of pregnancy
take care