When i go to toilet i feel excretion is not completly done. Why it is like this?

hi i have some problem to urination when i go to toilet i feel excretion in not completly done and i feel i still have more excretion some times excretion have 2 color in the same time ifeel little ache in neck and a little also in down of neck (back) and also when i eat something i thing it doesn't HAVE A GOOD ABSORPTION WHAT CAN I DO?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Oct 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Go see a REAL doctor.........
First of all tell me about your age because in old age that is after 50 years there is a possibility of prostate enlargement and due to taht this kind of problem i.e. feeling of incomplete voiding occur. Next thing if you don't have good digestion then do take light diet and walk half an hour regularly. For further queries contact me on