When can a man identify that he is affected with ED ?

When can a man identify that he is affected with ED
I am married for two and half years now and have a girl baby of one and half years. My husband doesnt have sex desire atall. Its more than 6 months now that we had sex. From the beggining he was the same, but still once in a month we had. I have also noticed that his penis went soft within few storkes of intercousre or even before starting the intercourse itself. This happened so many times now. And he is not even intersted in having the foreplay also. We had an arranged marriage before marriage he was in abroad so we had all talks over phone, our sex life was good that time and he was too intersted on me. But now i wonder how can this happen. This is really affecting my normal marriage life also, he is ignoring me in all the factors of our life.

Doctor could you also please let me know "Is he affected with ED. When can a man identify that he is affected with ED".My husband feels that what is happening in our life was just because of his office stress, but for me an office stress cannt follow him for so many months or even years. Was he really not knowing about this problem or was he trying to hide it from me. Though I spoke to him about this he is not responding properly. I want to help him out and make our life happy

Doctor please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011