When are the safe periods to have sex ?

hi...till howmany days i can participate in unsafe sex with my gf after her periods to avoid pregnancy
Asked On : Mon, 8 Aug 2011
Welcome to HCM.
Generally ovulation occurs at 14th day of regular cycle.
To avoid the chances of pregnancy leave 5 days before and 5 days after of 14th day.
But cycle should be regular.
General & Family Physician Dr. Jitender Chauhan's  Response
Hello, welcome to HCM. The ovulation takes place at 14th day from beginning of menstrual cycle and the safe period is considered 7 days before and 7 days after 1st day of menstrual cycle. It is considered safe to avoid pregnancy. Wish you good health.
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Unsafe sex is not only unsafe to her ,but for you also.
So it is always better to have safe sex.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”