When I have an errection my best friend gets embarressed, what should I do ?

when i have an errection my best friend gets embarressed im a boy and 15 my best mate who is a girl is 14. she is very attractive and gets me errect easily sometimes she might sit on my lap playfully or give me a hug and i will get an errection. and its quite embarrasing for me and her aswell. i also think im starting to like her more than a friend but i am scared to tell her because of my problem i think it might also ruin our friendship. nower days i dream of her and me being more than friends. but feel guilty after. also as my 16th birthday grows closer. what should i do?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Apr 2010
  Anonymous's Response

hey im a girl and i just want to say you should tell her how you feel. and if she isnt ready for a relationship she might still stay friends with you. you just need to know if your ready to tell her.