Wheezing under control with medicines, have face swelling, body itching with dizziness, nausea, fatigue. Side effect of chronic medication?

Sir, this is vinothini from India. I have wheezing problem from my childhood (since 1.5 years). Now it is undercontrol with treatment. Now a days I am getting face swelling and itching throughout the body, which causes me so irrittated. Yesterday, I got dizziness , nausea , fatigue , and tired too with face swelling and itching. current medications i am taking are Montek LC a.c., allegra a.c., budecort inhaler b.i.d. My question is why the swelling and itching is coming for me now a days very frequently is that is a side effect of chronic medication.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012