Wheezing problem since childhood. Had betamethasone. Difficulty in breathing. Remedy?

Hello doctor, I am having wheezing problem from child. My mother also having same problem.. that time we mostly take betamethasone tablets. After, I came to know steroids are not good. So I go to salbutamoland theophylline combination. Now I am feeling diificult in breathe. I feel it is due to gas. Its coming daily..morning, evening, after eating in night. What is my problem . Tell me remedies ..how to change my daily activities, food..
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013