Wheezing, dry cough. Using inhalers for allergies. Preventive measures?

Hello Doctor, I am writing from XXXXX. I tend to have wheezing and dry cough for around 10 days. I had a condition which I remember as Primary Complex when I was a kid. However, I was got rid of the problem and had no problem until I came to my current location. I use inhalers very rarely to get rid of this. My view is that I am allergic to the current place I am staying. Could you please elaborate the causes and possible preventive measures?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013
hello navs8603
according to me several causes of wheeze and cough.
may be this is allergy or pneumonia infection.
i advice you to go for scan for confirmation after that will be easy to decide the treatment line.