Wheezing, coughing white frothy saliva. Vomiting blood, black bowel movements. What could this be?

A while back I had started having what seemed like asthma attacks causing wheezing until I coughed out white frothy salive...eventually that stopped....then a couple weeks ago I started having bad pain in my BA k (middle ) and also Center of chest below sternum and on left side of chest under left breast around side of ribcage under left arm as wee. Heartburn and acid was also a symptom then one morning about 5 days ago I had been drinking a power add drink fruit punch flavor and all of a sudden I had this awful taste of blood in my mouth and it made me si k so I vomited what looked like old brownish blood liquid and quite a smelled and tasted of blood....I went to hospital and they did a rectal exam bcuz I had also had a black tarry bowel movement as well ...took blood..urine...and ultrasound. But sent me home saying it had to be a virus....I m still concerned. Bcuz I still get the pain slightly under. My left breast ...what. oils this be???
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013